Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random...

I haven't written in a while and it isn't because I haven't had the time, I just don't have anything standing out that I need to write about.  Usually I will feel something that I need to write.  I will go through every day activities and something will happen and I will make a mental note that I need to put that in my blog.  This time, I have nothing!

I wrote a big long post about the bad luck I have been having, but erased it.  I am usually not one to openly focus on the negative like that.  Plus, I don't want to be a whiner either.  Then I found some more get to know me questions and started answering those, then erased them.  I just thought that maybe it was too soon to do another one of those since I just did one not long ago.

Things have been going ok around here.  I am starting to get back into the swing of things since being back from medical leave.  My endocrinologist has decided to wait to call the surgeon.  I had to do a triple face cat scan on Friday and should get the results on Monday.  Greg is now working seven days a week.  So far he is just 11am - 7pm, but will probably go 3pm - 11pm on Monday.  Austin has bronchitis.  He was out of school until Thursday of this past week and can't play soccer or run at all.  Cameron had a really good soccer game today.  He was goalie for half the game and got a really good save!!  We won 9-3!!

Last Sunday, Dudley got sprayed by a skunk.  Greg had gotten up about 1:30 in the morning and let the dogs out and that is when it happened.  I knew I kept coming to and smelling a skunk, but I just thought it sprayed the house.  NOPE!!!  So, I read several things online and the thing that people mentioned the most was to mix baking soda, peroxide, and dish soap together.  We bathed him in Dawn first then made the mixture.  We also bought the tomato juice too, but Greg ended up drinking it instead of bathing the dog!  Luckily, I don't think he got a direct hit.  The smell was gone later that day.  I had to work that day and when I came back in, I couldn't smell it at all.  Score one for us there.  Now I just want to kill ALL skunks!!  They are just like house flies and mosquitoes...useless!!!

Well, I hate that this post is a little boring and not like the other ones.  Hopefully something will hit me soon where I can come back and write about it.  Thanks for reading!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment